At 8:00 p.m. on Friday, September 18th the Nomination and Expression of Interest processes closed. The Nominations and Elections committee received submissions for all regions, and for consideration for available appointments. As a result, the following seats have been determined as acclaimed, for election, or for consideration by appointment.
- SRCE (1 seat) - Mike MacIsaac - acclaimed
ELECTIONS - To be held September 29th, 2020
- CBVRCE (1 seat) - 2 candidates - Michelle Coleman, Donnie Holland
- CCRCE (1 seat) - 2 candidates - Scott Armstrong, Ann Findlay
- HRCE (2 seats) - 3 candidates - Dunovan Kalberlah, Jen Murray, Tim Simony
Candidate information is posted below and will remain active until the close of voting on Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm). The election will be facilitated by Intelivote Systems Inc.. This is the same company that facilitated our NSTU affiliation vote in February 2019. Only PSAANS members in a region hosting an election will be eligible to vote in a region’s election. Each member will receive an electronic ballot key by email.
The Nominations and Elections Committee will meet following the election to determine the appointments. The results will be released in the following week
- Up to three additional Director positions from the membership to increase the diversity of the Board.